Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Week 62 - No time!

Hello Everyone!
Not gonna lie this week was pretty awful haha. But it's okay. Next week will hopefully be better.  IM SO GLAD THAT YOURE GOING TO MEET JULIAN AND HERMANA ESTRADA. Just take such good care of Julian. He loves you guys already just based off of what I have told him. He is such a Christ like and righteous person and I can't even tell you how much I love him. So take good care of him. He takes such good care of me. 😊 and of all the missionaries.

Easter was good, we had dinner with the Oteos because it was Hermana Oteos birthday.  And yeah it was pretty good, you know same old same old. Church and visiting and teaching people!  That's crazy about Preston.  I can't believe he's graduating. He still seems so little haha! And if his papers get turned in this week that means he'll probably get his mission call in like 3 weeks. 😱😱😱 no way.  If that's not enough to give you anxiety I don't know what is haha.

The cruise looks so fun! Yes I am a little jealous... but it's all good.  I mean living in San Diego and preaching the gospel everyday is pretty cool too.
The pics are of when we thought we had lice so we had to put bags on our head.  And also of Sister Garcias birthday and an egg hunt.  And also a cute little boy named Liam that calls me Elsa.  And a family home evening!
I love you all!




 


No comments:

Post a Comment