Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Week 60 - Great Dane!

So this week was great!
We were able to find 2 new families to teach! Hopefully they progress. We also got transfer news....I am staying here in Santee for yet another transfer! I learned so much last transfer, and I am so excited for what more I can do for the Lord during this next one here. All 3 of us are staying. But they are adding a new set of elders to our area! So we will have 3 sets of missionaries in our ward. That will be awesome. So our area will change a little bit, and we will see what that brings!  I'm way excited. 
We had 2 people with dates last week, but we had a sad turn of events and had one of them suddenly move to LA.  And then the other one we were going to help him get married to his wife right, so that he could get baptized. Because his wife is already a member. But then he told us that he actually got married to someone 20 years ago when he first came to Los Estados Unidos and hasn't seen her since.  So basically he's got to move out before he can get baptized.....we will work on that. 
But I think that's about it! I love the work and I love the Lord. Put Him first and all things will turn out for our good. 
I love you all!
Hermana Fowlks
This is a member's dog. I thought I was leaving so I wanted to say goodbye to him. His name is Ace. And the member said I could have him after the mission...hopefully my mom is okay with me bringing home a Great Dane haha 
 


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment