Thursday, March 23, 2017

Week 58

Hey fam!
This week was really great. We did exchanges two times! The first was with Sister Echeverria and Sister Peterson. I stayed here with Sister Echeverria and we had tons of fun and did lots of good work. We found a family to teach so that was awesome. Then we did exchanges with Sister Romero and Sister Anderson. Sister Estrada and I went to Poway with them. Super good time there as well!

We've been having a lot of noches de Hogar (Family home evenings)  and they are so awesome.  It's cool because the members bring us people that are looking for Jesus Christ. They bring their friends and their family and then all we do is teach and invite and help. It's so cool. We had one at the Arellano's house last week then we had one with the Gomez family last night. And it was awesome because the Elders brought us an investigator. And as I was sitting there getting to know her she mentioned that her and her husband had been struggling to know which of all the churches were right. And I felt very prompted to teach her the restoration right there! So I did. And it was so cool to see her eyes light up. She knew it was true. Such a cool experience.

And that's about it! My finger has pretty much recovered from my
tragic fall....I'll send pics later.

I love you all soooo much! Have a good week!
Hermana Fowlks
mckell.fowlks@myldsmail.net
 
 
Sunset Cliffs



 Falling off the swing at Sunset Cliffs
 This is the cute baby of a family that was baptized.  We put a missionary tag on him and he was happy as a peach!
 Sister Estrada, Sister Garcia and myself at the temple.  We took an investigator from Haiti who was moving to New York, he was super interested in temples.  It was amazing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment