Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Week 32 - KARAOKE

Hello all!
 
I hope you're all doing well. :)
This week was really good. We had a couple of good teaching opportunities and I think we're going to be adding a few more people with a date! My companion is doing really well, and I think she's kind of adjusting to missionary life. Slow and steady. :)
 
This week we had a branch activity. When I think of ward activities, I think like okay food, some talking, and maybe like a spiritual thought. But they do it a little different here in the Poway Spanish branch. There was SOOO much food, and they had karaoke, people danced, and they had a bunch of cool stuff from Mexico and Columbia and everything. So awesome.

Also, tender mercies are definitely real and they happen! We were in Walmart today, and my companion wanted to buy some clothes. We had already been at Walmart for like an hour, and some of you may already know this, but I'm not the biggest fan of shopping. And on top of that I was on the verge of hanger. (Like so hungry you're becoming angry.) and all of a sudden this angel from the bakery appeared with FREE DONUTS. It was awesome. I was so happy.

And then, just to top things off, it rained today for the first time in forever! Happiness. :)
And I think that's all for this week. I'll attach some videos of the activity so you all can see.
I love you! Jesus Christ lives.
Have a wonderful week!
Hermana Fowlks

"Tender mercies are definitely real, and they happen!  It rained today for the first time in forever.  Happiness :)"
 
 Beautiful Sisters in the rain!
 View from our apartment in Poway
 The Spanish branch knows how to decorate for a branch activity!
 Columbian and Mexican décor.

No comments:

Post a Comment