Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Week 30 - Entrenando!

Hi everyone!

This week was a pretty good week, pretty normal. We found 2 super solid investigators and hopefully we can get them on date soon!  Transfers were this week, and, drumroll please....IM TRAINING! Whoo hoo! I've wanted to train my whole mission  and now I've got the chance! I'm super excited! It will be awesome. I'll tell you all about her when I meet her. I'm just going to have to rely on Heavenly Father a lot so she can become the missionary Heavenly Father wants her to be. :) but I'm so excited to be able to help her and learn from her!

I hope you all have a super week!
Love always,
Hermana Fowlks
 Sister Bartholomew on her last day in Poway.
 
Our District Meeting.  Left to right..  Sis Whitcomb, Sis Stirland,
Elder Riley, Elder Byington, Me and Sis Bartholomew


This was a Young Women's activity that we helped with.
 
These are the lovely things we get to wear when we go visit people in Dialysis!

 
Selfie with Pres. and Sister Valdez
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment