Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Week 45 - Feliz Navidad!


Hello all!

This week was just as busy as the last.

Tuesday night our investigator took us out to sushi which was interesting. I do not like sushi.

Sounds like everything is good at home! I love hearing about all the fun stuff that's going on. It's weird, I don't really miss Christmas at home or anything. I know that sounds bad, but I just love it here on the mission so much that I don't even have time to think about what I'm missing! I'm so lucky to be here during this Christmas time.

Anyways, we had a super good week! We got to give another training on Wednesday which was fun, James is progressing well he just won't accept a date so we're hoping he will do that this week. Also we had another branch activity where we did Olympics. It was really fun! And we have a new ward mission leader that we already get along with super well. And that was about it! Sorry not too much to report! But I'll attach a bunch of pictures. :)

Have a happy Christmas everyone!
Love,
Hermana Fowlks

 Merry Christmas!
 Sis Kloper and I with James, Balta, Elias & Eddie at the temple.
 Sister Klopfer and I with Manny, Julian, Elder Pritchard & Elder Hampton
 Car Selfie with my companion Sister Klopfer
 Exchanges in Poway with Sister Romero
 Squad pic
 Our cute member gave us coats for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment