Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Week 49 - I need to learn Creolle

Hello all!

So this weeek was super busy, and super fun! We were able to find and teach some more people from Haiti! The problem is that the wife only speaks Creolle. Thus the subject title. But it's okay because we're taking James with us a lot and he helps us translate! It's so awesome! I'm so proud of him when I see him teach. We also had a family home evening at the Familia Arellano (that's Manny and Julian that I always talk about) so we got to wash the dogs again to help them get ready for it! It was really fun.  This family is such a good example to me of giving everything to the Lord and they have such a great desire to help everyone they see. So special!

Besides that, things are great! I love Sister Garcia and I'm learning so much from her.

I love you all, and I'm so grateful for all of you!
Have a good week!
Hermana Fowlks

    This is when we went bowling today as a district.
             
              And our ward mission leader that wanted to take a selfie because we
    were both wearing floral.
 
Then when we went out with James.
 
 And a picture we took during service because
          Manny was wearing his bear mask!             

No comments:

Post a Comment