Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Week 74 - Priesthood Blessings

Hello all!
This week was super good. We were talking to everyone all the time. We had our first real meeting with the mission president, President Stubbs. He's so awesome and full of love. I am so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful people!

This week I got a priesthood blessing to give me a little push so that I can finish strong. The blessing really focused on my relationship with Heavenly Father, which I have been trying really hard to develop. I read something a little while ago that said "Sisters, of all your associations, it is your relationship with God, your Heavenly Father, who is the source of your
moral power, that you must put first in your life." So basically if I want to be able to help others, and be a blessing to others, I need to have a good relationship with my Heavenly Father. And it was cool to finally feel that Heavenly Father recognized my efforts to come to know Him more.  And I want to promise you all that God know us personally and that as we strive to have a personal relationship with him we will find peace. We are so lucky to have someone that loves us so much and wants nothing but our success.

I love you all and I'm so grateful for you and everything you do for me. I know God lives! ❤️❤️
Hermana Fowlks
Sisters in the Gospel

President and Sister Stubbs (New Mission President)

Old Town San Diego 
Elder Ferrin and Elder Johnson with Sister Fowlks, Sister Echeverria, Sister Packam and a new convert, Gregorio.

 
Zone Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment